If you love brownies you should try this recipe
This brownie recipe is easy and shouldn’t take too much of your time. As always I like to use a coffee mug as a cup, as I am most of the time baking in a kitchen without actual cups. Remember it’s all about the proportion of the ingredients. I used a little bit less sugar than in a lot of recipes, remember if you like it sweeter just adjust the recipe, a recipe should never be a strict guideline but an inspiration for you.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup margarine (oil)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
That’s all you need. Now all you got to do is mix the ingredients together and bake your brownies in the oven.
- Mix all the ingredients together with the melted margarine or oil. If you are only making brownies for yourself or don’t need that much you could use half of this recipe.
- Once you whisked everything together you should have a nice batter. If it’s too thick add a little bit of water. You could also add a little bit of ground flaxseed (“flax egg”), but I decided to leave it out as it doesn’t make a big difference and I don’t have flaxseeds all the time.
- Add chocolate chips or cut chocolate if you have some at home.
- Pour the batter in your brownie pan or any other baking pan and bake it for 25 minutes (or depending on your oven until done) at 180 degrees celsius.
- If you have some chocolate at home just melt it and pour it on your brownies after they’ve cooled down.
Well done, you made brownies. Cut them in squares and start eating those delicious chocolate treats.
Don’t wait too long, they are gone quicker than you can look!