Chia seeds are the ultimate superfood – deliciously prepared as a thick pudding!
Chia pudding has been around for a while now and is still a great and easy plant-based pudding. Just make sure you prepare it the night before you want to eat it.
- 1 cup milk (almond, rice, soy, cashew)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Toppings (seeds, nuts, agave nectar, syrup)
That’s all you need. Now all you got to do is mix the ingredients together and let it stay in the fridge overnight.
- Put the chia seeds and milk in a bowl and whisk it before putting it in the fridge overnight, if you can’t wait that long you could check after a few hours if it has the desired consistency already. I like to stir it once more after some time (1 hour) to get rid off any lumps.
- Just stir it again the next morning and the pudding is ready to be eaten. If you’d like the pudding to be thicker add more chia seeds (like 3-4 Tbsp) and make sure to use a creamy milk like almond or soy milk.
- I put some bananas in the blender and added the mash to my chia pudding as it adds some natural sweetness and texture.
Well done, you made chia pudding. Serve it with your favourite toppings and if the milk wasn’t sweet enough add some agave nectar or any other syrup of your choosing. Be creative with your chia pudding!
So many great ways to enjoy the pudding!