Great and affordable pizza version
Who doesn’t love pizza? This version is even easier than a normal pizza and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients or time. And it is also a super cheap recipe.
- 600g flour
- 7g yeast (1 pack)
- spices (salt, pepper, thyme)
- vegan cheese (optional)
That’s all you need. Now all you got to do is make the yeast dough, cover it with potatoes and bake it.
- Prepare the yeast dough by combining the flour, dry yeast and a bit of salt and knead the dough until you have a nice ball (You can also use less flour if you don’t want too much pizza). Now grease it with oil and leave it in a bowl and cover it with a towel. Let it rise for around one hour.
- Next you can divide the dough into smaller pieces, I usually make three and roll them out and place them on a baking tray.
- Slice the potatoes in thin slices and mix them with some oil, salt, pepper and thyme in a bowl and place them on the dough. Sprinkle some vegan cheese on it if you have some.
- Bake the pizza for around 10 minutes at 250 degrees celsius.
Well done, you made a potato pizza. It is as easy and quick as that. Now there’s nothing left to do, enjoy this delicious pizza.